General Submission Guidelines
We are open to unsolicited works of literary fiction from new and established authors. We accept previously unpublished novellas and collections of short-stories of contemporary literature.
While we do not currently publish poetry or longer prose, we are open to any innovative, mixed-genre, or even genre-defying work of literature that explores the nuances of the literary landscape and the craft of writing.
We look forward to reading and discovering unconventional and unheard voices and writing in English from South India, but if you think you have something that feels like the right home for your work, take the leap of faith and write to us.
- Ensure that you proofread your manuscript and format it to Times New Roman font, 12 point size, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Write the working title of the manuscript, author name, month and year, and contact details on the first page of your manuscript.
- On the subject line, write Query Letter – Manuscript Title – Genre (Novella or Short story Collection).
- In your query letter, tell us a little bit about your manuscript and yourself. Mention the word count, the genre, the target audience for your book, and why you think the book would be a right fit with us.
- Along with the query letter, attach a one page synopsis and three sample chapters of your manuscript.
We only accept manuscript submissions via email. Send your proposals as a .doc or .pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will hear back from us within six weeks from the date of submission if we are interested in reading your manuscript further. Kindly note that a request for further chapters is not an indication of acceptance or publication of the book.
Please note that we do not provide any individual feedback on the writing or on the manuscript.