Thank you for your interest in submitting your writing with us.
We are a small team working out of our homes who share a love for literature and music, and a commitment to discovering unconventional writing and providing a platform for new and unheard voices.
We deeply value and respect your work and aim to respond to manuscript submissions and queries within eight weeks from the date of submission if we are interested in reading your manuscript further.
Before sending us your manuscript, please familiarise yourself with our website to understand the kind of books that we publish (it is also important that your manuscript finds the right home and the right editor), and refer to the general submission guidelines for the format. Kindly note that we only accept proposals for completed manuscripts.
General Submission Guidelines
We accept unsolicited manuscripts of literary fiction written in the English language. We are open to previously unpublished works of fiction and creative nonfiction in the form of novellas, collections of short stories, novels, plays, prose poetry, and memoirs.
We do not currently publish poetry, children’s literature, and graphic narratives.
We look forward to reading and discovering unconventional and unheard voices in contemporary Indian literature. If you think you have something that feels like the right home for your work, take the leap of faith and write to us.
- Ensure that you proofread your manuscript and format it to Times New Roman font, 12 point size, with 1.5 line spacing.
- Write the working title of the manuscript, author name, month and year, and contact details on the first page of your manuscript.
- On the subject line, write Query Letter – Manuscript Title – Genre (Novella or Short story Collection).
- In your query letter, tell us a little bit about your manuscript and yourself. Mention the word count, the genre, the target audience for your book, and why you think the book would be a right fit with us.
- Along with the query letter, attach a one page synopsis and three sample chapters of your manuscript.
We only accept manuscript submissions via email. Send your proposals as a .doc or .pdf file to email@example.com
You will hear back from us within eight weeks from the date of submission if we are interested in reading your manuscript further. Kindly note that a request for further chapters is not an indication of acceptance or publication of the book.
Please note that we do not provide any individual feedback on the writing or on the manuscript.